Personal data protection and processing
1. Administartor of your data
As your personal data administrator, we meet the requirements laid down by applicable law, we process your personal data only based on a valid legal reason, namely the legitimate interest, the performance of the contract, the legal obligation or the given consent, according to Article 13 of the GDPR. We fulfill our information duty prior to processing your personal data and we fully respect your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR
2. Scope of the personal data and processing purposes
We process your personal data for the following reasons:
Provision of services and contract performance
Your personal data to the extent of: billing information, e-mail, telephone or mailing address, we necessarily need to fulfill the contract (e.g. delivery of goods by mail or courier to your address).
Bookkeeping - Issuing and registration of the tax documents (billing information).
Marketing purposes - newsletters
If you are our customer or you have given us permission, we use your e-mail address for commercial communication. You can unsubscribe from our e-mails at any time by using a logout link which is in each e-mail we send.
Cookies - While browsing our website, we can record your IP address.
3. Personal data storage period
We retain your personal information for the duration of the limitation period unless the law provides a longer period for the preservation.
4. Security and Privacy
We take care of your personal information as if it were ours and we treat it with all the respect. Your personal data are handled only by the people (employees and co- workers) who are bound by the confidentiality. We mostly do processing operations by ourselves or using external advertising systems. We use the Czech Post for the shipping. Your data won´t get out of the European Union.
5. Your rights in the personal data protection
- the right to unsubscribe from newsletters sending and commercial communication. You can do that at any time or when receiving any e-mail from us. At the end of the e-mail you will always find the option of unsubscription.
- the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that we do not handle your personal data according the law. If you inform us of any misconduct, we will appreciate it and we will do all appropriate corrective actions.
- the right to erasure data (to be forgotten). Based on your request we will delete within 30 days all your personal data from the system unless the law provides otherwise (e.g. tax documents).
- the right to limit data processing. This you can do if you believe that data we process are inaccurate, you think we are processing data unlawfully, but you do not want to delete all the data or if you have objected to the processing. You can limit the range of personal data or processing purposes.
- the right to supply and change your personal information whenever you request it.
- the right to information and right of access. When receiving your request, we will provide you within 30 days with the details of your personal data we process and explanation why.
Our employees, co-workers and external advertising systems who process your personal data are required to maintain confidentiality of personal information even after termination of the contractual relationship with us. Without your consent, your personal data will not be released to any third party.