Fish and little fish schedule - The Prague’s biggest vending and exhibition aquaristic bourse
|September 2017||3.9., 10.9., 17.9., 24.9.|
|October 2017||1.10., 8.10., 15.10., 22.10., 29.10.|
|November 2017||5.11., 12.11., 19.11., 26.11.|
|December 2017||3.12., 10.12., 17.12.|
První jazyková základní škola, Horáčkova 1100, Prague 4, near the Pankrác metro station.
Every Sunday (events take place irregularly from June to August) at Pankrác from 8:30 to 11:30 AM.
What will you find at the bourse:
- A wide spectrum of fish, snails and shrimps straight from the breeders (not from a factory farm)
- A rich selection of plants straight from the breeders (not from large-scale greenhouses)
- A wide selection of different kinds of feed (live and dried)
- Aquarium roots
- Ceramic aquarium decorations
- Medicines, vitamins and fertilizers
- Aquarium equipment and accessories
- Free professional consultancy from sellers with years of fishkeeping experience
- Possibility to order gluing of a fish tank, according to specified dimensions
- Aquaristic literature and magazines
- More reasonable prices than in aquaristic stores
- Sales space covering an area of 1 000 m2
from 8:30 to 9:30 - 60 CZK (preferred choice)
from 9:30 to 11:00 - 50 CZK
from 11:00 to 11:30 - 30 CZK
free entrance for children under 15 when accompanied by their parents
The disabled - 30 CZK
The VIP card - 500 CZK (valid from 3th of September 2017 to 17th of December 2017 - 16 events, VIP provides admission for two persons and is portable). A VIP customer doesn’t have to wait in a queue, they just show the VIP card at the entrance. The number of VIP cards is limited.
Near the Pankrác metro station. Parking in the nearby area with no parking zones. Please, don’t park on the sidewalk in front of the school or at the crossroads. You’ll avoid an unpleasant parking fine. There’s a lot of parking spots around the school (in the street, in front of Norma, in the Arkády shopping centre - three hours of parking for free). Thanks for understanding. The premises are monitored by CCTV.