The exhibition market will be opened on 8th of August 2021 at 8am. We will follow strict hygiene rules ordered by the government. We wish you a nice and relaxing time in front of your aquarium :-)!
|August 2021 (Extra term)||8.8. and 22.8 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.|
Due to limited capacity and hygienic rules, please buy online ticket for exactly time. This online tickets will be check in preferably in exactly time. Buying ticket on place is posible, but with danger of waiting for release of capacity. This process is on the base of hygienic rules. Thank you for the understanding.
První jazyková základní škola, Horáčkova 1100, Prague 4, near the Pankrác metro station.
Every Sunday at Pankrác from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
What will you find at the bourse:
- A wide spectrum of fish, snails and shrimps straight from the breeders (not from a factory farm)
- A rich selection of plants straight from the breeders (not from large-scale greenhouses)
- A wide selection of different kinds of feed (live and dried)
- Aquarium roots
- Ceramic aquarium decorations
- Medicines, vitamins and fertilizers
- Aquarium equipment and accessories
- Free professional consultancy from sellers with years of fishkeeping experience
- Possibility to order gluing of a fish tank, according to specified dimensions
- Aquaristic literature and magazines
- More reasonable prices than in aquaristic stores
- Sales space covering an area of 1 000 m2
from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - 90 CZK (preferred choice)
from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. - 60 CZK
from 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - 30 CZK
free entrance for children under 15 when accompanied by their parents and the disabled
Parking is possible around the school (in the street, in front of Norma, in the Arkády shopping centre - three hours of parking for free), on the weekend is possible parking on parking areas free. There’s a lot of parking spots around the school. The premises are monitored by CCTV.