The exhibition market will be opened again on 31st of May at 8am. We will follow strict hygiene rules ordered by the government. Please, see the detailed information HERE or write down your email address and we will inform you by email before the exhibition starts. Thank you for your trust. We are looking forward to meeting you soon. We wish you a nice and relaxing time in front of your aquarium :-)!
|May 2020||31.5. from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.|
První jazyková základní škola, Horáčkova 1100, Prague 4, near the Pankrác metro station.
Every Sunday at Pankrác from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
What will you find at the bourse:
- A wide spectrum of fish, snails and shrimps straight from the breeders (not from a factory farm)
- A rich selection of plants straight from the breeders (not from large-scale greenhouses)
- A wide selection of different kinds of feed (live and dried)
- Aquarium roots
- Ceramic aquarium decorations
- Medicines, vitamins and fertilizers
- Aquarium equipment and accessories
- Free professional consultancy from sellers with years of fishkeeping experience
- Possibility to order gluing of a fish tank, according to specified dimensions
- Aquaristic literature and magazines
- More reasonable prices than in aquaristic stores
- Sales space covering an area of 1 000 m2
from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - 90 CZK (preferred choice)
from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. - 60 CZK
from 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. - 30 CZK
free entrance for children under 15 when accompanied by their parents
The disabled - 30 CZK
The VIP card - 700 CZK (valid from 5th of Januar 2020 to 21nd of June 2020 - 23 events, VIP provides admission for two persons and is portable). A VIP customer doesn’t have to wait in a queue, they just show the VIP card at the entrance. The number of VIP cards is limited.
Parking is possible around the school (in the street, in front of Norma, in the Arkády shopping centre - three hours of parking for free), on the weekend is possible parking on parking areas free. There’s a lot of parking spots around the school. The premises are monitored by CCTV.